Senior Digital Media Coordinator, Google Ads
Strong Automotive Merchandising has an immediate opening for a full-time Google campaign manager who has experience in performance marketing to join our Media Buying Team. In this role you will be working alongside a team of media buyers and managing Google Ads campaigns. The ideal candidate is an experienced Google Ads buyer proficient in Google placements including Discovery, Display, YouTube and Performance Max. This is a great opportunity to join an awesome team that offers creative freedom with tremendous growth opportunities.
- Launch, monitor, and optimize Google advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Monitor campaign budget pacing on a daily basis.
- Monitor ad copy, images/videos, and funnels effectively to meet performance goals.
- Proficient with Google Ads and Google Ads Editor.
- Creative thinker.
- Understanding and knowledge of campaign optimization.
- Self-starter that shows strong initiative and passion for digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven optimization.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Attentive to Details: Someone that is willing to doublecheck to ensure campaigns are running correctly, at the correct budgets with the correct creative assets.
- Proactive: Someone that does things without being asked and comes to conversations with solutions, not just questions.
- Self-Aware: Someone that knows their greatest strengths, but most importantly, knows their greatest areas for improvement & is relentless about getting better in these areas each day.
- Always On: Someone that loves to nerd out about the industry/space they work in & whose mind is like a machine, constantly taking in information and outputting thoughts, answers, and analyses.
- Level-Headed: Someone that isn't rattled in the face of adversity. Someone who can manage multiple projects at once, and quickly execute campaigns while also keeping accuracy and the details of top priority.
Why Strong Automotive Merchandising?
- Flexible work environment.
- Great employee benefits including PTO, 401(K), and medical benefits.
- Amazing opportunity for growth in a fast-growing company.